Wednesday, March 16, 2022

NO TIME TO DIE !!!

Poison garden ! 'Programmed with DNA to target specific individuals.' 'Was I stupid to love you ?' 'We all have our secrets.' 'Past is not dead.' 'Is Mr.White home ?' 'Death has a particular effect on children.' 'You will never see me again !' Cyclops had a tough time in Italy ! 'She is a daughter of Spectre !' 'They are coming.' Moneypenny wanted to know about the Heracles project ? Just a gas leak ! 'Nice to see you again, Felix.' 'What have you done, Mallory ?' Nomi gave an information ! MI6 and CIA are after the same man ! A secret lab in London has been destroyed ! 'Give me Blofeld.' Welcome to Santiago de Cuba. Paloma took three weeks training. 

Mr. Ash is not on their side. 'I am with Safin.' Database checkup at Q's house ! 'Who has access ? Who ?' The new '007' was ordered to go to Belmarsh ! The biological weapon is on the run ! 'There are enough holes in our national security.' Madeleine is in love with someone ! Tanner got a development ! Nanobots and bionic eye ! 'He has been reinstated. 'Double zero what ?' Who was the mastermind behind the explosion at the burial place of Vesper Lynd ? 'I know how to interrogate an asset'. Who ordered whose father to assassinate whose family ? Lyutsifer survived ! Who is Mathilde ? The sweet revenge of Mr. Leiter's death has been taken as Logan got killed. 'I had a brother.' 

They took Dr. Swann. Their first buyer is coming ! Even the Russians and the Japanese are keeping an eye on this secret operation. Nomi got rid of Valdo Obruchev ! 'I just showed your watch; it just blew their mind.' The missiles have been launched. The effect of the poison is permanent. 'You made me do this.' She understood the need of separation but their soul's heart will always remain connected forever. 'She does have your eyes.' 'I am going to tell you a story about a man, his name is Bond; James Bond.' 'Fool me once, fool me twice; are you death or paradise, there is "NO TIME TO DIE".

No comments:

Post a Comment