Tuesday, June 9, 2009

MUJHSE SHAADI KAROGI !!!

Sameer has slapped the Head Master. What kind of a boy is he? Sameer bĂȘtey, what are you saying? You have got a job in Goa? But, promise me, my son, you will never fight with anyone. Ok, mom, promised.Wow, this is Goa. It is a fascinating place. Let me dance with the song, “Jeene ke hain chaar din…baaki hai bekaar din…jawaani phir naa aaye”.
Aila, who is that beautiful girl? That is Rani, and I am Raj Purohit.Hey, you. You are hitting that bicycle. Now, let me slap you. Aaaa….what a slap it is? How dare you slap him? He is my father. Oh no, what have you done? Your love story has not started also and you have displayed “The End”.Ok, my father has accepted your apology. He has invited to our house for dinner. Can you see that pot? It contains the ashes. Open the Champagne bottle. Sameer, what have you done?
Oh! No.Sunny Sunny….My name is Sunny. Sunny nahi, he is a Shani for you. No room is available here. Duggal saab has given me the permission. Come on. I will sleep here and you will sleep there. Please give me the morning shift.Baah kya maal hai…maal mat bol tu…and what are you drinking? So, this is the fruit juice. See the fun, Sunny is dancing with her at the terrace. Now, that doggy will bite him. Oh! No, he has also made friendship with her father also.
Who threw that bottle? Arrey kya hua? Dugraj Singh is injured again. Akhir mein mama kaam aaya.Hey, don’t collide with us. I am Paul and this is my gang. See you later. I badly need money for the fashion show. Let me break the pot. I am really grateful to that person who has sent me the money. Rani was singing “Lal Dupatta…” Today, I am a baby boy. Let me break your spectacles.
Is it you, who have sent the money? Wow, Sunny, you are so good. Rani, I have sent you the money. Oh! No, again the Colonel is injured. Where is Sameer? I just wanted to give him the juice. My goodness, what was there in this juice? I am seeing many Duggal saab.Babah re babah…this Chutki baba is a dangerous magician. Aunty, what happened to Duggal saab. Once upon a time, a thief struck him on his head. After that, every day, he becomes something. Today, he is a Police Inspector. So, you are handcuffed. Let us sing and dance “Aaja Soniye”. Cruise baba…Happy New Year…
This is not my real doggy. It has been colored black. Oh my God, the dog has bitten him. Now, uncle has to take 14 injections at his belly. Sameer, are you a man or a butcher.Arrey, what happened now? Rani, your father is a mad. Ok, let me find out the original dog. Uff, you are a great fighter. From now on, Paul and his entire gang will consider you as their boss. Just order us, what we need to do with this girl?
If you cannot see anything, then to whom have you spoken? Hey Ram, dekho duryodhan ko dekho.Wait, I will complain to Duggal saab. Duggal saab, please don’t go there. I am going to meet Bijli. Kaanta lagaa…hai laaga…Sameer please open the door. Aaooo…no no, I don’t know who this girl is sleeping in my bed? Rani, please listen to me.
So, you don’t want to fight with me. You are a coward. Come on, just chase me. Today, we are going to see a cricket match between India and Pakistan. Oye, Guru, arrey, what is this? Someone has snatched the microphone from Kapil Dev. Is it a case of love story?Haan bol do Bhabhi…dekho boss kitna paresaan hai…Oye guru. Oh! No, again he has injured me and this time with a microphone.
By the way, who is this Sunny? In the battle of love where you can see Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Akshay Kumar, Amrish Puri, Kader Khan, Rajpal Yadav and others were doing the drama, who really asked to whom the question, “MUJHSE SHAADI KAROGI”.

No comments:

Post a Comment