Saturday, April 14, 2012

ROGUE ASSASSIN !!!

You never know, who is working for whom? Make a new life with this Golden Horse for you and the father’s head for you. Honey, just wake up and look there! The house is on fire.

After
three years, the bullet proves that he is back again. At one time, Chang was in Shiro’s family and now they are the arch-rivals. If he is our agent, then why he will kill us? I have no master. It is a rare breed, which I own. These are the two men, who will take care of you. Take this money and tell your brother to go back to Japan. 

Stay calm; this is just a routine check-up. Give me my money, I will let you free. Now, just shoot them. I have faith on you, but there are more blood-sheds yet to come. You promise me that my family members will be untouched in these mafia wars. 

Keep this lighter with you because I don’t smoke. Welcome to the tea party. I told him to stay calm, but he left me with no other option. If you want to meet him, come to this place within 1 hour. 

Do you remember those killings? Oh! You also have a valid passport. Ok, may be other day, will be my day. At present, I don’t have any proofs. Once again, you have proved that you are very intelligent and faithful. 

I am not having any more faith in them. Daughter, you should go there and look after the business. Welcome home. Now, there is an assignment for you. Just bring their heads. 

For this small thing, we kept on fighting. Now it will be sufficient to expand our business in USA. My goodness, it is fake! What is that sound? Why did you do that? I ordered many hits. But, this one was different. So, you managed to get me. Can you please forgive me? Tome Lone is dead; I am the “ROGUE ASSASSIN” which features Jet Li and Jason Statham.

No comments:

Post a Comment