Saturday, April 21, 2012

GULLIVER'S TRAVELS !!!

Hi, Guys! I am Gulliver; Lemuel Gulliver. Oops! I hope you don’t mind as I have said my name in ‘James Bond’ style. My wife’s name is Darcy Silverman. Do you want to know, how I got Darcy as my wife? That’s a long and interesting story. I used to work in the mail-room of an office building. Darcy used to work in that same office building as a travelogue writer for a newspaper. For 5 years, I had a crush on her, but, I was unable to propose her. I recruited Dan. But, that guy started buttering everyone. After few weeks, Dan got promoted and became my boss. Buttering was not my cup of tea, so, I remained in the same post. But, somehow, I started feeling as if that bloody Dan was trying to snatch my Darcy from me. So, on that evening, I entered inside Darcy’s cabin. Darcy asked me why I entered in her cabin. I told her that I was looking for a content writing job on the subject of tours and travels. Oh! She gave me an assignment. To write a travelogue, you have to be a traveler first, which I was not. I performed plagiarism from Frommer.com. She doubted on my article but was unable to track the source of it.  She wanted to do her assignment on her own, but, as she was impressed on me, she requested me to go to the Bermuda Triangle and then write a travelogue on it. I was given a boat to go to the Bermuda Triangle. I was enjoying my time in that boat, but the whirlpool of Bermuda Triangle took me somewhere.

When I woke up, I felt as if some long ants were walking on my chest. Oh! My goodness! They were not long ants, but, human beings with a height of 6 inches. They were little and popularly known as Lilliputs. General Edward and his army men tied me up from all ends. King Theodore ordered to prison me up inside the cave, where prisoners live. There I met Horatio, the lover of Princess Mary. General Edward forcefully kept Horatio in the prison out of jealousy. The Lilliputs started utilizing me as their slave. Oh! I was doing the farming for them. Suddenly, on that day, the Blefuscian army tried to kidnap the Princess by lighting up fire in the palace. All were idiots! What to do! I urinated on the palace to act as a fire brigade officer for them. King Theodore started considering me as their savior. What an honor! Liliputs were good builders. They constructed a big house for me. Somehow, I found that these Liliputs were hard-working guys, but there was no entertainment in their life. So, I decided to construct multiplexes, shopping malls, bars, theaters and pubs with lighting everywhere. It was a small Manhattan out there. They liked the scenes of Titanic. They also liked the movie, ‘GAVATAR’, where I played the role of a Hero. Horatio was stuck in a friendship lagoon with Mary. I taught her how to impress and propose a girl. What an irony! I never proposed Darcy, but, I became the Love-Guru of Horatio. General Edward had some arguments with King Theodore and got relieved. I became the new Army General of Liliputs. I was invincible for the Blefuscian army.

After winning that battle, I got carried away and declared myself as the ‘President the Awesome’ from Manhattan. In the meantime, Princess Mary broke the engagement with General Edward as she wanted to marry her beloved Horatio. General Edward was smarter than me. He joined hands with the Blefusican army and came back with a robot to defeat me. I was sent to the Island of Fog Banks, where I stayed for sometime as a doll of the Giant Girl till Horatio gave me the news that Darcy have also arrived at the island of Liliputs. This time, with joint collaboration with Horatio, I defeated General Edward. But, still, those two Kings of Liliputs were willing to go for a war with each other. I started singing and dancing to spread the message of love, peace and brotherhood. Princess Mary got married to Horatio and I got Darcy as my wife. Now, Dan also realized that there are small jobs but no small people. I know that you people have read about me in a book in your childhood days. But, what you read and what you see are not always same. So, if you are feeling bored or exhausted due to your hectic lifestyle, just refresh yourself by watching me, Darcy and the Lilliputs in an entertaining Hollywood movie, “GULLIVER’S TRAVELS”.

No comments:

Post a Comment